[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Slavcho Cekov" <scekov at freemail dot com dot mk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Dynamic Shaping Problem AGAIN
 Date:  Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:02:31 +0200
HI
I'm  using m0n0 to share ADSL 512k dl / 128 ul to 5 users. All users are set to use only one http 80
port. I like users to get equal bandwith dynamicaly so if there are 2 of them downloading in same
time they should have 50/50%, 3 user 33/33/33%, 4 users 25/25/25/25% and 5 20/20/20/20/20%. Magic
Shaper is not working as I'm especting. Can someone tell me why and how to do this?? Also I like to
ask how to limit users not to use download accelerrators like dap or getright, because I think that
is main reason for my problem( instead of regular downloading a file from URL with one connection
they are requesting to same URL 4-8 times ) . So how can I limit one LAN IP can request public URL
only once. Thanks