[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jared Patterson \(DSL AK\)" <JaredP at datacom dot co dot nz>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Getting M0n0 to work with an external dsl router
 Date:  Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:32:54 +1200
No, I cant ping my isp, or anything from the m0n0wall itself. I have the
DNS server on M0n0 set to my DSL Router (192.168.2.200) and on the dsl
router, I have DNS relaying enabled to my isp's dns servers. Even if I
put the ISP's DNS server address's in m0n0, still cant ping anything on
the net from m0n0.

The DSL router is a Dynalink RTA 300 if that makes any difference. Any
ideas??

Jared