[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian" <mono at ricerage dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Downlad SafeNet SoftRemoteLT
 Date:  Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:14:59 -0400 (EDT)
The last time I priced out a Netscreen client, they were nearly as much as
the direct-from-SafeNet. I have used a Netgear client recently (within I'd
say 6mos), and the only difference between it and the more expensive
versions was the lack of AES support. It supported either DES or 3DES,
nothing else. If 3DES is all you think you need, go with the Netgear
client.

 Brian