[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Lawley <dlawley at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OT:simple dns servers like m0n0wall?
 Date:  Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:44:04 -0400
Sorry Chris meant to send this to the list ;)

This might be the trick, will take a win install to work but its based
on bind or just basically a gui install for it and config.. seems to
work pretty neat so far and price is right..  Thanks to all who
replied.  Honestly not sure how i came across this one.. think I was
googling bind and this came up.  Anyway thanks all..