[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christian H Borrman" <chb at orange dot net>
 To:  "'David Bottrill'" <david at bottrill dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Gigabit Throughput
 Date:  Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:52:12 +0100
Hi David,

The Asus Pundit is a barebone mini PC with two PCI slots and even a PCMCIA
slot at the front. We have used it for other applications and very reliable,
some companies have them branded as all kinds of application servers, from
PABX, to wireless intrusion to VPN.

Failing that there are mini-itx boards with dual gigabit LAN on board, some
even with mini-pci slots, watchdog, multiple serial, etc. however the board
alone will cost you more than the pundit with PSU, HSF, case and board in
one small package for about 170 US$.

Christian