[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel L. Hunter" <dhunter at techmethods dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 IP vs. NAT IP - Solved
 Date:  Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:03:38 -0400
My NAT problem is solved.  In fact, the problems had nothing to do with
NAT.  The ISP was blocking HTTP traffic (even after they said they
weren't), and the SSH/Telnet servers were running firewalls of their own
and disallowing traffic originating from outside the network.

I changed the default port of the website and it worked like a dream.  I
also tested this with SMTP and RealVNC.  Everything is working as it
should.  So once again, m0n0wall performed exactly as advertised.  The
environment and the administrator were the problems.

Thanks for the help,

Danny

Daniel L. Hunter
TechMethods, LLC