[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel L. Hunter" <dhunter at techmethods dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 IP vs. NAT IP - Solved
 Date:  Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:05:51 -0400
No offense taken...I've heard that one too.

I'm the first one to admit that I'm not a networking guy.  I'm a
programmer.  But I end up doing some simple networking for my clients
which is when I need to take advantage of all the knowledge and
experience of everyone on this mailing list.  Maybe someday I'll know
enough about networking and m0n0wall so that I can help one of you.

Thanks again for everyone's help,

Danny

Daniel L. Hunter
TechMethods, LLC