[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal and WRT54G
 Date:  Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:57:22 -0400
Well of course when you hook up the WRT54G you don't want to use the WAN
connector and use just the lan like a hub, have you tried changing your
operating mode from gateway to something else.  I know on the Satori
firmware you can set it to Gateway, RIPv2 or OSPF on the Advanced
Routing section of the Setup tab.