[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andy Choi" <andy dash choi at infinitelabs dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal and WRT54G
 Date:  Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:03:25 -0400
Last time I checked WDS didn't work so well with RADIUS auth.
I'd just stick the two APs on to your switch (via ethernet) and both have do RADIUS.
Last time I checked, the WDS system meant that traffic from farther a access point bounced (via air)
around to get to a wired connection.  Yeah less wires, but doesn't seem like a good idea.

Make sure you set them at different channels (1 6 or 11)
--
Andy Choi
Infinite Labs - Owner