[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Yiannis Maglaras" <ym at untopic dot com>
 To:  <jw at ib dash wellhausen dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal and WRT54G
 Date:  Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:37:59 +0100
Hi there,

I have exactly the same issue with you.
I have flashed 1.2b8 (tried also the latest 1.2b9) on a soekris 4501 board
and using a linksys wrt54gs as an access point. I am also using alchemy
firmware for WDS reasons too. Unfortunately captive portal authenticates the
IP/MAC of the router.

What I found wierd is that this very setup was working with 1.2b7 m0n0wall
which is based on freebsd 5.3 unlike the 4.8 of 1.2b8 and so on.

Yiannis