[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gavin Pidgley" <gavin at gadago dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Dual WAN Ports
 Date:  Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:40:24 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Hi List,

Just wondering if it is possible to have dual WAN ports with m0n0wall?
What I basically want to acheive is to combine two adsl connections and in
theory get double download/upload speeds with the two connections combined
together. This would obvisouly have to be done via some form of load
balancing. A similar product on the market is this
http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop/ShopDetail.asp?CategoryID=48&ProductID=915&ShopGroupID=12
but it does not have all the features such as 1:1 NAT that I use with
m0n0wall.

Anyone know if this is possible with m0n0wall at the moment or will a it
be a feature in a future version?

TIA

Gavin

--
This e-mail was made from 100% recycled electrons!