[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel L. Hunter" <dhunter at techmethods dot com>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 IP vs. NAT IP
 Date:  Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:29:33 -0400
Instead of starting from scratch with the same version, I was thinking
about installing an older version of m0n0wall that I've been using
successfully for a similar setup on another network.  I'm concerned that
it might be some kind of issue with the beta version.

Daniel L. Hunter
TechMethods, LLC
(p) 304-876-9103
(f) 304-876-9203