[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh Simoneau" <jsimoneau at lmtcs dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Dual WAN Ports
 Date:  Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:36:13 -0400
Exactly what I was thinking. On some customer sites we have a scenario
where they have an expensive leased 256k line that is reliable as well
as a cable/dsl line that is quite speedy but goes down occationally. It
would be nice to put both of these into the m0n0wall and, say, direct
web browsing traffic, or traffic from non-critical users, across the
cable/dsl line while critical traffic goes to the 256k line.

The routing table shouldn't be large, as it would say basically "these
Ips/ports go to this gateway, everything else go to the other"

Josh Simoneau
Trampoline Administrator