[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Foster" <dan at melbourne dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  rebooting
 Date:  Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:45:17 +0100
Just built a new m0n0 box based on a disk-on-module image.  Everything's looking good except that
when I reboot the box through the GUI (or at the console menu) it doesn't actually reboot.  It just
sits there doing the closedown procedure, last line of which is "Rebooting..." after telling me the

Has anyone experienced this before?  Is there anywhere I can look to find out what's happening - as
far as I know, all the logfiles are gonna be wiped when it reboots (after I pull the plug) so
there's no way of finding out what's happening - or is there?

Any ideas or insights would be most appreciated!

Dan