[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alekso Anev" <aanev at freemail dot com dot mk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Magic Shaper not share evenly
 Date:  Sat, 25 Jun 2005 02:31:51 +0200
My scenario is 10 LAN users sharing one WAN connection 512k restricted to 80 port. I have alredy
done static bandwidth limiting only with pipes, but I like them to share full connection evenly. Can
someone tell me exact queues ??? What is weight, i don't understand how you calculate this??? Is 100
or 10 maximum??. Magic shaper is prioritizing on PORT BASIS and first that is starting to download
has almost 80% of the pipe. In my scenario we have only one port http 80. Thanks