[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Norman H. Azadian" <norman at azadian dot ch>
 To:  Joe Barnhart <joebarnhart at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] WRAP heat dc++
 Date:  Sat, 25 Jun 2005 21:04:08 +0200
You could be right.  Interestingly, the technical spec calls for +12VDC at
~400ma in active state, and recommends a range of 7-18V.  BTW, it also
claims operational temperature range of 0-50C.  It almost certainly didn't
get over 35C in my attic.  OTOH, if the PS is marginal, then all bets are
off.  The one that PCEngines sells is a hefty 18V @ 800ma, and since the
price is good, I guess I'll go for that.

NHA
---
Norman H. Azadian    Taegerishalde 13    CH-3110 Muensingen    Switzerland
norman at azadian dot ch      tel: +41 31 721 7855      fax: +41 31 55 898 55