[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "mark stephens" <markstephens2001 at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  monowall on nokia IP2331
 Date:  Sun, 26 Jun 2005 10:43:24 -0500
I have access to a nokia ip2331 thats know longer being used. I would like
to know whats the process for getting monowall to run on this box. I've
never been inside of it before so I'm assuming it has a standard flash card.
So basically can I use that card or do I need to put in a different flash
card also can the ram be upgraded and if so what type of ram does it take
and whats the max? Also how did you guys go about configuring it I assume
you used a console cable? Any help would be much appreciated.