[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Morten Trab" <mailing at trab dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall and PPPoA
 Date:  Sun, 26 Jun 2005 19:14:17 +0200
Anyone have some knowledge on how to get PPPoA working thru an ADSL modem??

I've read I'll have to use PPTP on the WAN iface of m0n0, but what should I
put in local and remote IP address??

The modem is a D-Link DSL-300T put in bridge-mode...

I've been running the modem in PPPoA mode where it pushes the WAN IP to the
WAN of m0n0wall but it seem very unstable as the modem sometimes looses the
connection and m0n0 then isn't automatically renewing the IP and running the
route commands needed :(

Best regards, and thanks for help in advance,

Morten Trab