[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Trevor B. Sullivan" <TSullivan at baxterwoodman dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Question regarding syslogd configuration
 Date:  Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:28:50 -0500
Klode,
	Thank you very much for your reply. Your piece of information is
helpful, and I respect you not having time to write out a syslog.conf
tutorial. Does anyone else have any help or links to help? I have
exhausted my searching resources (I know, on the internet that sounds
ridiculous) and would appreciate any pointers. Thanks!

-Trevor