[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "S. Klapprott" <sascha dot klapprott at freenet dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  OPT1 isnt answering... / NO Response from OPT1 ?
 Date:  Mon, 27 Jun 2005 00:23:45 +0200

i have a WRAP Board with 3 Lan Ports, 1 for my DSL Modem and 2 for the LAN.

OPT1 and the LAN Board runs in the Bridged mode.

I have connected my PC to the OPT1 interface/Port. After a time my PC cannot
send any Data over the OPT Interface. If I connect my PC to the LAN
Interface- everything runs normal.

The only entry I have in the log is:

Jun 27 00:10:02 /kernel: -- loop (0) 04.4b. to sis1 from sis2

That was exactly the time where the OPT1 Interface stops to response

What does this entry mean ?

What could be the Failure ?

Greets, Sascha