[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alekso Anev" <aanev at freemail dot com dot mk>
 To:  <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Magic Shaper not share evenly
 Date:  Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:09:04 +0200
What excactly I should create ??
This :
pipe1 with no mask for full download

queue1 with mask associated with pipe1 with weight 10

rules in traffic shaper for every IP associated with queue1

OR this :
pipe1 with no mask for full download

queue1 with mask associated with pipe1 with weight 10
queue2 with mask associated with pipe1 with weight 10
.
.
queue10 with mask associated with pipe1 with weight 10

rule in traffic shaper for host1 associated with queue1
rule in traffic shaper for host2 associated with queue2
.
.
rule in traffic shaper for host10 associated with queue1

In other word how many pipes and queues should I have, and explain me if mask has something with
pipes and queues if they are masked or not..
Thanks a lot

From: sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
Date:  Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:31:05 +0500