[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "S. Klapprott" <sascha dot klapprott at freenet dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: OPT1 isnt answering... / NO Response from OPT1 ?
 Date:  Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:15:52 +0200
Hi,

i'll try to explain it again :)

ON WAN: my DSL-Modem is connected
ON LAN: is FREE - no one is connected to the LAN PORT (its reserved for
friends)
ON OPT1: My PC is connected to.

NO HUB / SWITCH is connected to the WRAP Box

But  if I connect my PC to the LAN interface of the WRAP the Problem doesn't
occur.

I hope that the facts will be clear now :D

Thanks!!!

Sascha