[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Norman H. Azadian" <norman at azadian dot ch>
 To:  Rolf Sommerhalder <rolf dot sommerhalder at alumni dot ethz dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] WRAP heat dc++
 Date:  Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:25:38 +0200
My supply sure looks linear, so I cranked it up to +12VDC.  Now, at 32C
ambient temperature, the supply seems cooler to the touch, and the firewall
is working without a hitch.  Maybe I won't have to spring for the better
one after all.

Thanks all for your comments and suggestions.

NHA
---
Norman H. Azadian    Taegerishalde 13    CH-3110 Muensingen    Switzerland
norman at azadian dot ch      tel: +41 31 721 7855      fax: +41 31 55 898 55