[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN problems
 Date:  Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:07:11 -0400
Well, WIN98SE was never meant for an office environment, and it's
networking capabilities suck.  You will probably always have issues with
that machine.  That being said, I can say I haven't even dealt with
WIN98 in the past 5 years, so my knowledge is rusty at best.  Someone
else want to chime in???