[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tommaso Di Donato <tommaso dot didonato at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Reject or Deny?
 Date:  Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:03:32 +0200
I don't think so... If my firewall is configured to REJECT, it send out a
lot of tcp informations, the ones used for tcp fingerprinting. I know tcp
fingerprinting is not the only tecnique used to gain informations about a
system, but in my opinion, my firewall shoud give away as little info as
possible..
my .02

Dido