[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Juerg Schneider <juerg dot schneider at fabrimex dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Remote Logging to a specific log file
 Date:  Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:25:21 +0200
Am Dienstag, 28. Juni 2005 05.15 schrieb Ron Rosson:
> Just FYI.. Did this and it worked for me.. Had to make a few tweaks
> because I use FreeBSD for my syslog server and not linux.
>
> Juerg, Your "Otherwise" entry. shouldn't that last destination in
> there be m0n0sys?

Depend on your requirement. I handle this with the line:

log { source(remote); filter(f_not_m0n0); destination(m0n0sys); };

The "Otherwise" was a sample if you receive remote message other then
from m0n0wall on this server, which i don't. But in this case I think
it's better to match via the 'host' directive in the filter.

Juerg