[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Sprinzing <thomas at sprinzing dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  wrap 1E and vlan
 Date:  Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:14:47 +0200
Hi Folks,
is the wrap board capable of supporting vlans?

i have set up a "internal" vlan (Tag 5) 10.0 /16 on the same port as my
LAN (sis1) 192.168.1/24 . IP is 10.0.1.1 for the gateway

However, if i use my PC, set it to 10.0.2.1 /16 it won't get any answer
at all.

the macintosh on dhcp / lan net on the same interface, all connected via
an old 10Mbit HUB works just fine.

Ethereal shows all packets from the macintosh and from the wrap on the
192.168.1/24 net.

Yes, i've added a Firewall rule for the vlan to pass all packets anywhere.

Same applies to the LAN net.

I use m0n0 1.2b9

Thanks for your Help!

Thomas