[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul Dugas" <paul at dugas dot cc>
 Subject:  Contivity 100
 Date:  Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:07:29 -0400 (EDT)
I posted earlier that I had one of these boxes and got a few "go for it"
and "keep us posted" responses.  Now that I'm into it, I find that I'm
missing some details for pieces to the puzzle mentioned in the limited
relevant discussions I've found.  In anyone can help directly or point me
to somewhere else, please do.

  My unit has what appear to be two disconnected contacts for the watchdog
  "jumper" J14.  Does thi mean I do not need to clip the wire?  If not,
  what wire?  It's not obvious to me.

  Since I'm having trouble getting it to boot, I'd like to connect the VGA
  display but I cannot find documentation of the connector pinout.  Anybody
  got it.

  Can anybody provide specific details of the RAM type needed to upgrade?
  I'm a noob in this area and a couple sticks I have lying around don't
  seem to be working.

Thanks again,

Paul

--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer           Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas dot cc     phone: 404-932-1355   522 Black Canyon Park