[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Claude Morin <klodefactor at gmail dot com>
 To:  Paul Dugas <paul at dugas dot cc>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Generic PC Image with Serial Console
 Date:  Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:26:22 -0400
I don't know for the Contivity 100 in particular, so all I can say is "it
depends". The Nokia IP330/2330 gives a standard BIOS boot screen when you
power up, but a Shiva LanRover I was hoping to use gives nothing until the
Shiva OS starts booting. Does the system beep at all when you power it up?
Do you have a PC in which you can test the RAM?

-klode