[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "S. Klapprott" <sascha dot klapprott at freenet dot de>
 To:  "'Peter Allgeyer'" <allgeyer at web dot de>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Help to get this route to work ?
 Date:  Wed, 29 Jun 2005 01:32:11 +0200
Hi Peter,

1) is right - ist the internal IP of the DSL Modem (DSL
FRITZBOX) - the IP couldn't be changed... if I plug the dsl modem to the
opt1 port I can connect :)

2) I'll get my external ip over ppooe

3) Yes I set up the to my m0n0,
Here is post, if I type ifconfig perhaps it could help

$ ifconfig
	inet netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast
	ether 00:0d:b9:00:d7:28
	status: active
	inet netmask 0xff000000 broadcast
	ether 00:0d:b9:00:d7:29
	media: Ethernet autoselect (none)
	status: no carrier
	ether 00:0d:b9:00:d7:2a
	status: active
lo0: flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 16384
	inet netmask 0xff000000
	inet --> netmask 0xffffffff

4) YES - it's disabled

5) here is my netstat-rn

$ netstat -rn
Routing tables

Destination        Gateway            Flags    Refs      Use  Netif Expire
default        UGSc        4     4746    ng0
10                 link#2             UC          1        0   sis1          04:4b:80:80:80:03  UHLW        5     5155   sis1    710       lo0                UHS         0        0    lo0          UH          1     1002    lo0       UH          5        0    ng0
192.168.178        link#1             UC          1        0   sis0      00:04:0e:49:01:fe  UHLW        0        3   sis0   1068

I have found out:
If I type my DSL Modem isn't reacable, if I type my m0n0 comes up. Perhaps I've assigned 1922.168.178.2
only to the wrong interface ?

Have you ICQ ? Perhaps its a bit easier for me to explain my problem in
german to you :)

Danke / Thanks!!!