[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeb Campbell <jebc at c4solutions dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PHP dev enviroment
 Date:  Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:39:25 -0500
To all the m0n0 devs, I just wanted to ask how you are developing in php
for m0n0wall?

I was thinking of a chroot with vim, but I didn't know if anyone was
using an ide or anything.  (And I haven't looked into logging from
mini_httpd).

I was even thinking about wrapping all exec's with either exec_info or
exec_change and not executing exec_change's if a global debug variable
is set (so I could safely chroot and play).

I'm having tons of fun debugging my OpenBSD/m0n0wall with vi (not vim!)
on a shell after it boots.  But hey, it is booting with openbsd/pf!
--
Jeb Campbell
jebc at c4solutions dot net