[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Duke Ionescu <duke at mastre dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1.2b9 broken on my WRAP 1E
 Date:  Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:46:07 -0400
I have a WRAP 1E with a very simple setup: one fixed public IP with a
few Inbound NAT 'ed services: DNS, HTTP, SSH, only using LAN & WAN
interfaces.

I've been pulling my hair out with 1.2b9.  While I would get an initial
connection on both HTTP and SSH, once I tried to HTTP AUTH or do
anything useful via SSH (such as running the ls command), the connection
would "lock up."  Finally tried 1.11 as a last-ditch effort and
surprise, surprise, it works like a champ.

Any idea why this would be?  The box will be shipped out for remote
deployment next week and I will definitely use 1.11 on it, but I would
like to see if I can get it to work with 1.2b9 before I flash it back to
1.11 and pack it up.