[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jens Wellhausen <jw at ib dash wellhausen dot de>
 To:  Christian H Borrman <chb at orange dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal and WRT54G
 Date:  Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:09:12 +0200
Hi,

maybe it is interesting for somebody: I have tested my setup (WRT54G
with alchemy firmware and a wrap m0n0wall with captive portal) with
different versions of m0n0wall: Authentication works for me with 1.2b2,
but not with 1.2b7 and 1.2b8 and 1.2b9.
"Not" means, that the MAC/IP of the AP is authenticated, and not the client.

Jens