[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gary Barclay <badimba at gmail dot com>
 To:  tanuj at ts86 dot net
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] half-bridge transparent ADSL "mode" - problem?
 Date:  Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:22:52 +0100
Had some problems setting this up they were because my customer had
geven me the wrong adsl loggin details.

My setup is:

DSL modem in brodge mode.

M0n0wall in pppoe  (this is where you may have some trouble...the
DSLAM I was connected to handled pppoe(was tested using another
modem), another DSLAM that my brother connects too doesn't.

My setup has fixed IP and although there is no option to enter this
anywhere like some other dsl modems(draytek), it GETS the correct
address....from the isp I presume.

Hope this is usefull.
Gary