[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ben Z <b underscore zarboni at rogers dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1.2b9 Wireless lockup
 Date:  Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:41:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all;

I am aware that there was a patch applied in this version to help counter the wireless lockup
problem. I am using monowall on both Soekris and Wrap platforms, and can reproduce the lockup
(unfortunately) on Wrap boards (PCIMCIA Wireless cards) in AP mode. The problem only occurs when WEP
is enabled and I do a file-transfer between clients associated to the AP or between a wireles and
wired client of the AP, but does not occur when WEP is off or on the Soekris platform.
Has anyone been able to find a patch that solves this problem?

Cheers,

Ben Z