[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jonathan Marriott <jon at kiwiuk dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris or Wrap kit in the UK
 Date:  Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:48:04 +0100
I have a WRAP for my home Internet and I ordered it direct from
PCEngines paying with PayPal - no problems at all. They have someone
that speaks good english (at least in emails). I would certainly
recommend that people order direct from PCEngines unless someone in the
UK could sell them cheaper.

Jon

Mike Dent wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm curious if there is much of a call for this kit in the UK?
> Do many folks build up m0n0wall boxes based on these boards in the UK?
>
> Thanks
> Mike

Jonathan Marriott, Student.
Jabber: kiwi underscore uk at jabber dot org dot uk
Web: http://www.kiwiuk.net