[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kurt Hadeler" <khadeler at wppl dot lib dot ny dot us>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Static Routes? Outbound NAT? What am I doing wrong?
 Date:  Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:19:01 -0400
Peter,

Thank you for your suggestions, they did the trick.  I removed the
static routes entirely and edited the config.xml to change the WAN
interface to LAN and everything was working after that.

FWIW, is there any thought of adding selections for LAN to the NAT
rules?  Changing the advanced NAT rules was essential to getting
m0n0wall working, and changing an inbound NAT rule also helped with
another issue.

Best regards,
Kurt