[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Kurt Hadeler <khadeler at wppl dot lib dot ny dot us>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Static Routes? Outbound NAT? What am I doing wrong?
 Date:  Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:32:37 +0200
Hi Kurt!

Am Freitag, den 01.07.2005, 12:19 -0400 schrieb Kurt Hadeler:
> FWIW, is there any thought of adding selections for LAN to the NAT
> rules?

Not what I know about. It wouldn't be such great problem to implement.
There are some reasons why NAT on the LAN interface would be nice, one
of them having a rule for transparent proxies. But it can lead to some
confusion and I think, it's also conditional on historic reasons.

Interesting to hear, what Chris or Manuel do think about it.

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |           Oh yeah. Forgot about those. Getting
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     senile, I guess...  -- Larry Wall in