[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "henry" <henry at ttcomaha dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Still having issues!
 Date:  Sat, 02 Jul 2005 18:59:19 -0500
Hi I needed to add secondary IP address to my internal LAN, Which I was able to do with the shellcmd
in the config.xml.  If I do a ifconfig from the exec.php I see all of the IP addresses and I can
ping those addresses from the default lan.  The problem lies in vreating the rules.  No matter what
I do everything is denied coming from the networks of the subinterfaces.  IE.  The primary network
is 192.168.1.1 and I have a rule 'LAN all prot. 192.168.1.0/24 to any allow' and that works fine.
Now if I add the rule for the secondary network 'LAN all 172.40.25.0/24 to any' the firewall blocks
everything coming from 172.40.25.0/24.