[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-2?Q?Peter_Parni=E8an?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "Matchstick" <matchstick at oofg dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] https question
 Date:  Sun, 3 Jul 2005 23:01:58 +0200
Thx. for reply but still have same problem. You looks like good oriented in
this area so maybe if you have some time to think about this problem you
could help. Im writing php srcipt to do traffic accounting.

It is working this way:  in my webhosting server (out of my LAN) i set to
cron an address of that php script which runs every hour and will open
dump.php page and download content... ...but how to open that page
(dump.php) if im using "common" webhostig server, its mean i can't
manipulate with kernel and etc. ...its because i want to give possibility to
use this accountig script  as much users as possible. Even for user with
free web hosting without MySQL (all traffic is saved to txt files like
hourly.txt, dayly.txt....)

For testing I used  $theFile =
file_get_contents('https://X.X.114.87/cgi/dump.php'); but dump.php was
placed on same place as mz web page. (i just did copy of dump.php from mono
and therefore i havent problem with https or even asking name and password)

Thx. in advance for any help.. ...i alredy spent lots of hours with this
"silly" problem and can't continue to develop php accountig script without
"real" dump.php.

pet.