[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <jonathan dot de dot graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Radius reauthentication catch
 Date:  Sun, 3 Jul 2005 23:04:53 +0200
Hello, please note that there is a catch when you reauthenticate users every minute with radius
interim update packages and your concurrent user logins are equal to 1 then the reauthentication
will fail because there's already 1 user logged in.

For example:

Sun Jul  3 22:36:47 2005 : Auth: Login OK: [xxxxx/xxxxx] (from client hotspot-beta-1 port 0)
Sun Jul  3 22:37:42 2005 : Auth: Multiple logins (max 1) : [xxxxx/xxxxx] (from client hotspot-beta-1
port 0)

I think I will work on a solution with the new radius framework which will recognize session-timeout
reply attributes and logs out users when there session time has reached the limit.

Kind Regards

--
Jonathan De Graeve
System/Network Administrator