[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  m0n0wall dot rotor at spamex dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall and Nokia M1122
 Date:  Mon, 4 Jul 2005 17:39:53 +1200
Hi,

I just discovered m0n0wall the other day, and so far am in love! The
sheer joy of turning on an old PII-333 with no spinning devices (only
the CF card) was an experience I really enjoyed. Thanks Manuel!

Anyway, to my question. I use a Nokia M1122 ADSL modem to connect to
the Internet. I know that the M1122 can be configured to accept a PPTP
connection from Windows so that the Public IP ends up on the Windows
box (I've done it, so I know it works). However, I've tried a bunch of
different things with m0n0wall and can't get it to connect to the
modem.

Does anyone have an M1122 and has managed to get the Public IP of the
modem on to the WAN interface?

Many thanks!