[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <jonathan dot de dot graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "'Dinesh Nair'" <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall-dev] PHP-Radius
 Date:  Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:57:09 +0200
Hello,

I don't think that I will need your help.

The new radius-authentication framework already works now.

I have a test-cdrom image running without any problems.
Compiled new PHP with the stuff I needed, included vi & csh into the image
and a 7th function on the console (shell - debug) where I can edit the php
stuff on the fly. It only adds about 900KB (csh: 636k, vi: 272k) to the
image and will be removed in the the production release.

I will let you know if I need help with the Accounting.

Kind Regards

--
Jonathan De Graeve
System/Network Administrator