[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Johan Bergquist" <johan dot bergquist at fredab dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Loadbalancing!?!?
 Date:  Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:34:37 +0100
I just put up a linuxbox with iptables,QoS and after I while I thought,
"Wait how cool wouldn't it be with both our 10 Mbps leased lines in one
box". So started to set up loadbalancing between 2 NIC's. The problem is
that I really want to place on m0n0box there instead. And because I suck
when it comes to FreeBSD, probably m0n0BSD too... Well what I'm trying to
say. Is there anyone out there who is willing to implement it?

//Johan