[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "M. G. (Michael) de Bruin" <mg dot debruin at buum dot nl>
 To:  Slava underscore ram at inbox dot ru
 Cc:  'M0n0wall' <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help me create monowall
 Date:  Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:50:45 +0100
That is no problem: just download the FreeBSD boot disks from freebsd.org ;)

But, seriously: as mentioned a couple of times before, these features
aren't supported in m0n0wall and will probably never be. Remote acces to
the firewall should be restricted to the webui. If you want otherwise,
you could have a look at m0n0bsd (http://m0n0.ch/bsd/) or, as I said,
install the regular FreeBSD.

Regards,

Michael