[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "" <brad dot gibson at naponline dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Edit the PHP files
 Date:  Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:05:10 -0700
For my firewall at home, I have a box with just a CD-ROM and Floppy. This works great!

My question is though, is there a way to take the cd-rom image, extract/decompile, edit just the PHP
files from the web interface and then recompile, make a new cd-rom image and then burn it and run?

On the other hand, I have downloaded the rootfs tar file and can extract that and edit the PHP
files. However, how then, would I go about taking that and compiling it for a cd-rom version?

Thanks,
Brad