[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brain Downer <expires2004 at wiredgod dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] bridging?
 Date:  Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:27:20 -0800
This is what I want to do:
It's basically a normal wireless setup but backwards.  Each AP node
connects to the WAN via wireless and connects to each PC via the
Ethernet LAN interface.  Projects like OpenAP are capable of doing this
but it only works on boards based on Eumitcom WL11000SA-N.

WAN <--Wired--> AP <--Wireless--> AP <--Wireless--> AP <--Wireless-->
AP <--...
                                LAN                         LAN
               LAN                          LAN
                                 PC                           PC