[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Instigater" <bloo at sveiks dot lv>
 To:  "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless b+, g, a standard
 Date:  Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:49:18 +0200
I live in Latvia. We can buy only new Aironets without much effort, but
that's big $. Used also goes around 100$. Only Repotec is offered but we
havn't seen them for  monts now. RTL8180L chip based cards cost quite a
little money 40$. We realy badly need TI chip support; those cards come
around 50$ and offer greater speed.

Instigater