[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marten <wleiden at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  mono <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Date:  20 Dec 2003 13:10:17 +0100
Hi all,

At this moment I am considering to unsubscribe from this list
due to folowing reasons:

- too much "I NEED HELP" without first reading manuals and archives
- bad quoting that makes messages and threads unreadable.

Since august I received over 1400 emails from this list. The number of
daily messages is raising to >20.

But (only) unsubscribing shouldn't be right without a try to change
something. Are there more people who would like to have less messages in
number and better organized messages (quoting).

Is it posible to split this list in:
- starters
- development

And have a more strict policy on quoting/replying?

Marten