[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim McBeath <monowall at j dot jimmc dot org>
 To:  Brain Downer <expires2004 at wiredgod dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] bridging?
 Date:  Sun, 21 Dec 2003 05:52:54 -0800
On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 05:40:59PM -0800, Brain Downer wrote:
> So by your silence I'm guessing m0n0wall is worthless for wireless
> bridging.

Not necessarily; but you may be the first person to try your particular
configuration, so you might be the one who has to figure it out.  If it
turns out that m0n0wall doesn't quite do what you want, perhaps you could
then do what many of us have done: modify it to make it work the way you
want, and contribute those changes.  If m0n0wall already does 99% of what
is needed and you have to add the last 1%, I'd say it's not worthless.

--
Jim